Apply to get your card Today! Please fill in the below form.

Please complete the following information to have your Refund Advance Card forwarded to you via United States Postal Service. In order to apply for the Refund Advance you must have access to our prepaid Visa Card and complete the TRS online organizer. Please note, your entire refund will be deposited onto this card. Detailed information will be provided when you receive the card. By clicking on Submit below, you agree to receive text messages by us.
Name *
Address Line 1 *
Address Line 2
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Email *
Cell Phone *
Other Phone
How did you hear about us? *
Explain (Other): *

Have questions?